Thursday, January 14, 2016

What I Love Stamp Set form Sale-A-Bration

Happy Thursday, stamping friends!
Today I want to share with you few cards I made using What I Love stamp set from sale-a-bration. To be honest, this set was not near on top of my list to get, but I saw many stampers are using it and were saying this one is they favorite. So I gave it a try. And let me tell you - now it is my favorite. I loved it so much, and were experimenting with it by using different color combo for 3 way stamping.
Here my samples:
Which one is your favorite?
My is yellow, of course! I used following color combo - Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey and Delightful Dijon.
We also made Wisteria Wonder one in our Fun Stampers team gathering. This is monthly get together for members of my team where we stamp, share ideas, learn and have fun. If you interested to join us - let me know!
You can earn this set for FREE with $50 order.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! They would make a beautiful gift set. :)

Janet Carey said...

Hi Oksana, I love your set and was wondering if you would mine letting me know what the colour combinations were for the other colour cards that you made in the set, including the wisteria wonder one. I love these and I would like to have a go at making a set myself. Thanks so much. Kind regards. Janet

Oksana said...

Janet, I used Wisteria stamped off, wisteria full strength and elegant eggplant. For 'pink' one - blushing bride, calypso coral and watermelon wonder. For 'red' - I do not remember exactly, defiantly rose red and cherry cobbler, but not sure about light image. Blue - soft sky/or pool party, Bermuda bay, island indigo. Hope this will help.

kristin said...

love these! What are the dimensions of the layers? I just got my set and am so excited to make some cards.